2010/05/02

Trapped in lift

I was trapped in the lift of my flat alone just 4 hours ago. Incident happened because of some resident may be vandalised the lift before and resulted the doors railing displaced. It caused the inner and outer lift doors couldn't closed properly, then lift stuck at 11th floor.

Fortunately, I kept the building management emergency mobile numbers in my phonebook, I called the duty officer and complaint about my case. Then, I waited about 20 minutes, a fellow came and open the lift doors with just a ruler.

I was planned to call Fire Brigade if the building management failed open for me in another 10 minutes. In normal circumstances, I can wait for help inside the lift patiently, but sometimes, the call of nature can make you annoying.

1 則留言:

iyiting99 提到...

Wear Iron Man's suit...u can pee inside :D